Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sister Evangelina (Character)
from "Call the Midwife" (2012)
- "Call the Midwife"
- Episode #4.1 (2015) TV episode, Played by Pam Ferris
- Episode #4.5 (2015) TV episode, Played by Pam Ferris
- Episode #4.2 (2015) TV episode, Played by Pam Ferris
- Episode #4.6 (2015) TV episode, Played by Pam Ferris
- Episode #4.4 (2015) TV episode, Played by Pam Ferris
[Chummy Browne, a tall, gawky, clumsy midwife, has just arrived at the convent]
Sister Evangelina: Ah, Camilla Fortescue-Cholmeley-Browne?
Chummy Browne: I generally answer to "Chummy". My pa used to say "Long dogs need short names".
Sister Evangelina: Follow me. And mind your head. I understand you qualified by a whisker, Nurse Fortescue-Cholmeley-Browne.
Chummy Browne: I *did* pass. It was a bit of a scrape. Before that I was nursing for five years.
[Sister Evangelina brings out box containing a midwife's standard kit]
Sister Evangelina: Do you need me to go through this piece by piece?
Chummy Browne: Not remotely.
[Chummy looks in the box]
Chummy Browne: What's that?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.