Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Talia al Ghul (Character)
from The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 15)|
- Red Hood: Reborn (2014) Played by Laura Cuffe (as Talia Al'Ghul)
- Son of Batman (2014) (V) Played by Morena Baccarin
- "The New York Psycho"
- The New York Psycho Rises (2014) TV episode, Played by Miranda Miller (as Talia Al'Ghul)
- "The Asylum" (2013) TV series Played by Diana Vega-Pugh
- Bane Rises Fan Film (2013) Played by Lillian Lamour (as Talia Al Ghul)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How the Dark Knight Rises Should Have Ended (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephanie Fisher (as Miranda Tate)
- The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Played by Marion Cotillard (as Miranda) / Joey King (as Older Prison Child) / Harry Coles (as Younger Prison Child)
... aka "T.D.K.R." - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Dark Knight Rises: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Sidekicks Assemble! (2010) TV episode, Played by Andrea Bowen (as Talia)
- The Flash: Crossover (2009) Played by Rachael Marie
- "Batman Beyond"
... aka "Batman of the Future" - Australia (imdb display title), Europe (English title), UK
- Out of the Past (2000) TV episode, Played by Olivia Hussey
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- The Demon Reborn (1999) TV episode, Played by Olivia Hussey
- "Batman: The Animated Series"
... aka "Batman" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" - USA (third season title)
- Avatar (1994) TV episode, Played by Helen Slater (as Talia)
- The Demon's Quest: Part II (1993) TV episode, Played by Helen Slater
- The Demon's Quest: Part I (1993) TV episode, Played by Helen Slater
- Off Balance (1992) TV episode, Played by Helen Slater
Talia Al Ghul: Wait, I can't let you leave like this. My father meant you no harm.
Batman: He had a funny way of showing it.
Ra's Al Ghul: My time is short. I have no sons. I need a man to assume my position when I am gone.
Batman: Then it was a test? But why me?
Ra's Al Ghul: Because you are most worthy. That is now proven beyond any doubt. And because my precious daughter loves you.
[Batman is taken back by the comment]
Batman: Forget it.
Ra's Al Ghul: Then this means we must be enemies. You will regret this insult, detective!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.