Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Talia al Ghul (Character)
from The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- World's Finest (2016) Played by Ashley Laurenson (as Talia Al Ghul)
- "Legends of Tomorrow"
- Left Behind (2016) TV episode, Played by Milli Wilkinson (as Talia)
- Batman: Bad Blood (2016) (V) Played by Morena Baccarin
- "Young Justice Abridged"
- Eyes of Fate (2015) TV episode, Played by Tallest Silver
- Civvies (2013) TV episode, Played by Tallest Silver
- The Dark Knight Falls (2015) Played by Sherry Yi / Sherry Yi (as Miranda Tate)
- Origins (2015) (V) Played by Mykala Bazen (as Talia Al Ghul)
- The Great Mistake of Dr. Miles (2014) (V) Played by Paula Tsoiasue (as Talia Al Ghul)
- Son of Batman (2014) (V) Played by Morena Baccarin
- "The New York Psycho"
- The New York Psycho Rises (2014) TV episode, Played by Miranda Miller (as Talia Al'Ghul)
- Truth of the Mask (2014) Played by Noel Kathleen (as Talia Al Ghul)
- "The Asylum" (2013) TV series Played by Diana Vega-Pugh
- Bane Rises Fan Film (2013) Played by Lillian Lamour (as Talia Al Ghul)
- "Batman: Abyss"
- Terror Has a Face (2013) TV episode, Played by Emily Lewis-Berry (as Talia Al Ghul)
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Batman Can't Stop Thinking About Sex (2012) TV episode, Played by Alison Becker (as Talia Al Ghul)
- Honest Grad School Ad (2010) TV episode, Played by Stephanie Darakjian (as Miranda)
- "How It Should Have Ended"
... aka "H.I.S.H.E." - USA (promotional abbreviation)
- How the Dark Knight Rises Should Have Ended (2012) TV episode, Played by Stephanie Fisher (as Miranda Tate)
- The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Played by Marion Cotillard (as Miranda) / Joey King (as Older Prison Child) / Harry Coles (as Younger Prison Child)
... aka "T.D.K.R." - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Dark Knight Rises: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "Batman: The Brave and the Bold"
- Sidekicks Assemble! (2010) TV episode, Played by Andrea Bowen (as Talia)
- The Flash: Crossover (2009) Played by Rachael Marie
- "Batman Beyond"
... aka "Batman of the Future" - Australia (imdb display title), Europe (English title), UK
- Out of the Past (2000) TV episode, Played by Olivia Hussey
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- The Demon Reborn (1999) TV episode, Played by Olivia Hussey
- "Batman: The Animated Series"
... aka "Batman" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" - USA (third season title)
- Avatar (1994) TV episode, Played by Helen Slater (as Talia)
- The Demon's Quest: Part II (1993) TV episode, Played by Helen Slater
- The Demon's Quest: Part I (1993) TV episode, Played by Helen Slater
- Off Balance (1992) TV episode, Played by Helen Slater
- Red Hood: Reborn (????) Played by Laura Cuffe (as Talia Al'Ghul)
Bane: I broke you. How have you come back?
Batman: You think you're the only one who can find the strength to escape? Where's the trigger?
Bane: But I never escaped.
Batman: But the child... the child of Ra's al Ghul made the climb.
Miranda Tate: [from behind Batman] But he's not the child of Ra's al Ghul
[She stabs Batman with a knife. He reels in pain and shock]
Miranda Tate: I am. And though I'm not ordinary, I am a citizen.
[She reveals the trigger]
Batman: [anguished] Miranda... why?
Miranda Tate: Talia. My mother named me Talia before she was killed, the way I would've been killed if not for my protector: Bane.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.