Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Talia al Ghul (Character)
from The Dark Knight Rises (2012)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 17)|
- Bane Rises Fan Film (2013) Played by Lillian Lamour (as Talia Al Ghul)
- The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Played by Marion Cotillard (as Miranda)
... aka "T.D.K.R." - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Dark Knight Rises: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- The Flash: Crossover (2009) Played by Rachael Redler
... aka "Superman: The Animated Series" - USA (informal alternative title)
- The Demon Reborn (1999) TV episode, Played by Olivia Hussey
... aka "Batman: The Animated Series" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" - USA (second season title)
- The Demon's Quest: Part 2 (1993) TV episode, Played by Helen Slater
- The Demon's Quest: Part 1 (1993) TV episode, Played by Helen Slater
- Off Balance (1992) TV episode, Played by Helen Slater
Bane: I broke you. How have you come back?
Batman: You think you're the only one who can find the strength to escape? Where's the trigger?
Bane: But I never escaped.
Batman: But the child... the child of Ra's al Ghul made the climb.
Miranda Tate: [from behind Batman] But he's not the child of Ra's al Ghul
[She stabs Batman with a knife. He reels in pain and shock]
Miranda Tate: I am. And though I'm not ordinary, I am a citizen.
[She reveals the trigger]
See more »