Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Nero Padilla (Character)
from "Sons of Anarchy" (2008)
|Photos (See all 21 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 85)|
- "Sons of Anarchy"
- Papa's Goods (2014) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Red Rose (2014) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Suits of Woe (2014) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- Faith and Despondency (2014) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
- What a Piece of Work Is Man (2014) TV episode, Played by Jimmy Smits
Jackson 'Jax' Teller: [Nero has turned his truck around to charge the SUV that had been following them] What are you doing?
Nero Padilla: [Goes even faster towards the advancing SUV] Seein' what these brothers are made of.
Jackson 'Jax' Teller: [Getting nervous] I think they're made of about two tons of reinforced steel, brother.
Nero Padilla: I got to admit. Part of me's tryin' to impress you.
Jackson 'Jax' Teller: [Bracing himself against the dash and gripping the door frame as the two cars keep speeding and the distance between them gets shorter and shorter] No need to impress me, brother. Or kill me!
Nero Padilla: [Pats his own door frame as the cars get closer to each other] C'mon!
[At the last second, the SUV swerves and runs into a dumpster]
Nero Padilla: Hoo-wah!
Nero Padilla: That was fun.
See more »