Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Do Over" (2002)
- "Do Over"
- Chilghetti (2003) TV episode, Played by Tom Everett Scott
- Short-Cuts (2002) TV episode, Played by Christopher Hatfield
- Joel Larsen's Day Off (2002) TV episode, Played by Tom Everett Scott
- Cold War (2002) TV episode, Played by Tom Everett Scott
- The Block Party (2002) TV episode, Played by Tom Everett Scott
Abby Suffin: Alright. Well, I'll see you Thursday.
Joel Larsen: Thursday? Uh, what about Wednesday? I mean, I wanna roll here.
Abby Suffin: I'm sorry, I'm going to a concert. I'm gonna see James Brown.
Joel Larsen: Oh, I love James Brown.
Abby Suffin: You do?
Joel Larsen: Yeah! The Godfather of Soul. Soul brother number one. Hardest working man in show business.
Joel: [voice over] ... and in 1989, inmate number 384215.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.