Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
E. J. Stocker (Character)
from "Stoney Burke" (1962)
- "Stoney Burke"
- A Matter of Percentage (1963) TV episode, Played by Bruce Dern (as E.J. Stocker)
- The King of the Hill (1963) TV episode, Played by Bruce Dern (as E.J. Stocker)
- Death Rides a Pale Horse (1963) TV episode, Played by Bruce Dern (as E.J. Stocker)
- Gold-Plated Maverick (1963) TV episode, Played by Bruce Dern (as E.J. Stocker)
- Cousin Eunice (1962) TV episode, Played by Bruce Dern (as E.J. Stocker)
Ves Painter: Look, I'd introduce you boys around, but they'd drop my name from the social register for associatin' with rodeo trash.
Cody Bristol: [Pointing to a woman in the stands] Do you know that young lady, the one with black hair?
Ves Painter: No, I don't see no young lady, but I do see a plenteous exhibition of blue catroucious feminality and don't spare the enchiladas.
Stoney Burke: Who is she?
Ves Painter: Well, that's the daughter of Howard Meade. Howard Meade's the president of Meade, Miller, Fitch, Endicott and I'll tell ya, boys, they're financial wizards.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.