Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Harvey Dent (Character)
from The Dark Knight (2008)
|Photos (See all 6 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 26)|
- Batman: Two Face's Revenge (2013) Played by Alex Kruz (as Two-Face aka Harvey Dent)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Part 1 (2012) (V) Played by Wade Williams
- Batman Revealed (2012) Played by Tim Nugent
- Batman: Legend of Arkham City (2012) (V) Played by John Saxsonberg
- Gotham (2011) Played by Brendan La Dieu
- Batman: Year One (2011) (V) Played by Robin Atkin Downes
- Bats in the Clocktower (2011) Played by Eric A. Gavillet
- "Nightwing: Escalation"
- Exodus (2011) TV episode, Played by Bobby Kruger
- Harvey (2011) Played by Drew Giles
- "Batman: Black and White"
- Two of a Kind (2008) TV episode, Played by John Fitzgerald
- The Dark Knight (2008) Played by Aaron Eckhart
... aka "Batman: The Dark Knight" - USA (informal title)
... aka "The Dark Knight: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "The New Batman Adventures"
- Judgment Day (1998) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Sins of the Father (1997) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Batman Forever (1995) Played by Tommy Lee Jones
- "Batman: The Animated Series"
... aka "Batman" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" - USA (third season title)
- Second Chance (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Trial (1994) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Shadow of the Bat Part II (1993) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Shadow of the Bat (1993) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Almost Got 'im (1992) TV episode, Played by Richard Moll
- Batman (1989) Played by Billy Dee Williams
- The Dark Knight Rises (2012) Played by Aaron Eckhart
... aka "T.D.K.R." - USA (informal short title)
... aka "The Dark Knight Rises: The IMAX Experience" - USA (IMAX version)
- "Gotham Tonight"
- Episode #1.1 (2008) TV episode, Played by Aaron Eckhart
Dr. Nora Crest: [to a hypnotized Harvey Dent] Now Harvey, I would like to speak with your other personality. I would like to talk with 'Big Bad Harv.'
Harvey Dent: I don't think he wants to talk...
Dr. Nora Crest: He must if we're to help you. Please try.
[Harvey struggles, then opens his eyes and tosses a coin]
Dr. Nora Crest: Big Bad Harv?
Big Bag Harv (Two-Face): [in Two-Face's voice] Speaking.
Dr. Nora Crest: It appears you and Harvey are having trouble again.
Big Bag Harv (Two-Face): The guy's a wimp.
Dr. Nora Crest: Well, Harvey has special problems. When he was young, he felt very guilty about his angry feelings. So guilty that he hid them deep inside until they became an illness. You, Big Bad Harv, represent these angry feelings. Everyone has anger and it does not harm, as long as it doesn't result in bad behavior. Once Harvey understands this...
Big Bag Harv (Two-Face): Then maybe I'll go away. Right?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.