Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ralph Waldo Emerson (Character)
from "You Are There" (1953)
- The Gettysburg Address (2016) Played by David Strathairn
- Lonely Bananas (2016) (V) Played by Dennis Button (as Ralph W. Emerson)
- Walden (2014) Played by Thom Boyer
- "American Masters"
- Louisa May Alcott: The Woman Behind 'Little Women' (2008) TV episode, Played by Ken Cheeseman
- "Great American Authors: Since 1650" (2007) TV series Played by Alan Shakelford
- "Alien Nation"
- Chains of Love (1989) TV episode, Played by Bennett Liss (as Ralph Emerson)
- "Little House on the Prairie"
... aka "L.H.O.T.P." - International (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "Little House: A New Beginning" - USA (last season title)
- A Wiser Heart (1981) TV episode, Played by George Petrie
- The Wilderness of Walden (1966) TV episode, Played by James Noble (as Ralph Waldp Emerson)
- "You Are There"
- Daniel Webster's Sacrifice to Save the Union (March 7, 1850) (1956) TV episode, Played by Whit Bissell
- Seven Angry Men (1955) Played by Selmer Jackson
... aka "God's Angry Man" - USA (alternative title)
- The Adventures of Mark Twain (1944) Played by Brandon Hurst
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.