Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- 2001: A Space Odyssey Poll for the 2001st Poll!
- Best Spaceship Crew Team Chemistry
- Greatest Pre-1980's Movie Villains
- Classic Clothing - Movie Villains!
- Who would be your Best friend in Space?
- Which Movie Villain's Views/Aims...
- Your favourite character is a...?
- Three iconic villainous voices ...
- Iconic Objects of Sci-Fi and Fantasy
- Movie Robot Therapy
HAL 9000 (Character)
from 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)
|Photos (See all 7 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 3)|
- "The Nostalgia Critic"
... aka "Nostalgia Critic" - USA (sixth season title)
- Blues Brothers 2000 (2014) TV episode, Played by Malcolm Ray
- "Robot Chicken"
- Choked on Multi-Colored Scarves (2012) TV episode, Played by Whoopi Goldberg
- "Epic Rap Battles of History"
- Steve Jobs vs Bill Gates (2012) TV episode, Played by Nice Peter (as Voice of HAL 9000)
- ONE: A Space Odyssey (2001) Played by Chi Mason (as HAL-9000)
- Shonky Golf (1999) (V) Played by Tony Martin
- 2010 (1984) Played by Douglas Rain
... aka "2010: The Year We Make Contact" - International (English title) (imdb display title), USA (promotional title)
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) Played by Douglas Rain
- "Up Late with Alec Baldwin"
- Episode #1.4 (2013) TV episode, Played by Douglas Rain
- "Movies That Shook the World"
- 2001: A Space Odyssey (2005) TV episode, Played by Douglas Rain
HAL 9000: Dr. Floyd?
Dr. Heywood Floyd: What is it HAL?
HAL 9000: There is a message for you.
Dr. Heywood Floyd: Who's calling?
HAL 9000: There is no identification.
Dr. Heywood Floyd: What's the message?
HAL 9000: Message as follows: "It is dangerous to remain here. You must leave within two days."
Dr. Heywood Floyd: What?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.