Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Adrian Toomes (Character)
from "The Spectacular Spider-Man" (2008)
|Related Videos (see all 3)|
- Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017) Played by Michael Keaton
- Web of Spider-Man (2014) Played by Vaughn Eeastwood
- "The Spectacular Spider-Man"
... aka "The Spectacular Spider-Man: Animated Series" - USA (complete title)
- Shear Strength (2009) TV episode, Played by Robert Englund
- Reinforcement (2009) TV episode, Played by Robert Englund
- Group Therapy (2008) TV episode, Played by Robert Englund
- Survival of the Fittest (2008) TV episode, Played by Robert Englund
... aka "Spider-Man: The Animated Series" - USA (alternative title)
- Six Forgotten Warriors Chapter 1 (1997) TV episode, Played by Alan Johnson
- Partners in Danger Chapter 5: Partners (1997) TV episode, Played by Eddie Albert / Alan Johnson
- Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 14: The Final Nightmare (1996) TV episode, Played by Eddie Albert
- Neogenic Nightmare Chapter 13: Shriek of the Vulture (1996) TV episode, Played by Eddie Albert
Adrian Toomes: I blame you for this! You told me to bring my Magnetic Air Transport System to OsCorp.
Dr. Otto Octavius: I know...
Adrian Toomes: You arranged the meeting with Norman Osborn!
Dr. Otto Octavius: And I had the best intention.
Adrian Toomes: He studied my ideas and rejected them! Then announces OsCorp Tech-Flight four months later!
Dr. Otto Octavius: [pleading] I am sorry, Adrian...
Norman Osborn: Don't you dare apologize, doctor. OsCorp has nothing to apologize for.
Adrian Toomes: Nothing to-? Osborn, you stole my work!
Norman Osborn: That's dangerous talk, Mr. Toomes. Dangerous and unsupportable. Listen, you old buzzard, you've been at this for decades without one success to your name. If you never accomplished anything as a young man, who'd believe you created Tech-Flight as an old one? Boys, show Mr. Toomes out.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.