Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
William Jennings Bryan (Character)
from Alleged (2010)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Drunk History"
- Nashville (2013) TV episode, Played by Bradley Whitford
- "The Men Who Built America"
- When One Ends, Another Begins (2012) TV episode, Played by James Kidd
- Changing the Game (2012) TV episode, Played by James Kidd
- Bloody Battles (2012) TV episode, Played by James Kidd
- A New War Begins (2012) TV episode, Played by James Kidd
- "God in America"
- A Nation Reborn/A New Light (2010) TV episode, Played by Kenneth Tigar
- Alleged (2010) Played by Fred Dalton Thompson
- Cross of Fire (1989) (TV) Played by Christopher Curry (as Hollings William Jennings Bryan)
- "Captains and the Kings"
- Chapter VIII (1976) TV episode, Played by Byron Webster
- "Profiles in Courage"
- Oscar W. Underwood (1964) TV episode, Played by Tol Avery
- The Right Man (1960) (TV) Played by Martin Gabel (as William Jennings Bryant)
- "You Are There"
- William Jennings Bryan's Presidential Nomination (July 8, 1896) (1956) TV episode, Played by Ainslie Pryor
- "TV Reader's Digest"
- The Sad Death of a Hero (1955) TV episode, Played by Douglass Dumbrille
- Wilson (1944) Played by Edwin Maxwell
... aka "Darryl F. Zanuck's Wilson" - International (English title) (alternative title), USA (video box title)
- Silver Dollar (1932) Played by Niles Welch (as Congressman William Jennings Bryan)
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.