Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Edwin Booth (Character)
from Prince of Players (1955)
- Edgar Allan Poe's Mystery Theatre (2014) (V) Played by Paul Glaze
- "Drunk History"
- Washington D.C. (2013) TV episode, Played by Will Forte
- A Vast and Fiendish Plot (2012) TV episode, Played by Evan Buliung
- A Day to Give Thanks (2012) TV episode, Played by Evan Buliung
- This Stage of Fools (1966) TV episode, Played by Martin Landau
... aka "Ponderosa" - USA (rerun title)
- The Actress (1963) TV episode, Played by John Rodney
- Prince of Darkness (1961) TV episode, Played by Efrem Zimbalist Jr.
- "Wagon Train"
- The Will Santee Story (1961) TV episode, Played by John Crawford
- "Death Valley Days"
... aka "Call of the West" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "The Pioneers" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "Trails West" - USA (syndication title)
... aka "Western Star Theater" - USA (syndication title)
- His Brother's Keeper (1960) TV episode, Played by Harry Townes
- "Colt .45"
- The Man Who Loved Lincoln (1959) TV episode, Played by Robert McQueeney
- Prince of Players (1955) Played by Richard Burton / Christopher Cook (as Edwin Booth at 10)
Edwin Booth: John... F... Parker! You are John F. Parker, formally of the Washington Police Force. Who volunteered for White House duty in order to escape the draft. A lazy, insubordinate bully who through some devilish accident stood between Abraham Lincoln and eternity! That's right! If I had been there, he wouldn't have gotten there alive! Where were you? Where were you in that black hour? Out hoisting a tack of ale? That beer cost my brother his life... cost the President his life! See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.