Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
- Coolest "The Walking Dead" Poster
- Face-Off: Better swordswoman?
- "The Walking Dead": Who Will Die Next?
- "The Walking Dead": Which Woman Wields Weapons Better?
- 10 Zombies are coming to eat you!
- The Walking Dead: Who Was Killed In Season 6 Finale?
- Combat-trained TV Ladies
- Coolest Looking Hooded Character
- Zombie Apocalypse Weapons
- Favorite Walking Dead Character?
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 173 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 88)|
- "The Walking Dead"
... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
- Episode #7.5 (2016) TV episode, Played by Danai Gurira
- Episode #7.4 (2016) TV episode, Played by Danai Gurira
- The Cell (2016) TV episode, Played by Danai Gurira
- The Well (2016) TV episode, Played by Danai Gurira
- The Day Will Come When You Won't Be (2016) TV episode, Played by Danai Gurira
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- What You Wish Would Happen on the Walking Dead (2014) TV episode, Played by Emily Axford
- "BAMF Girls Club"
- Snow White and the Six BAMFs (2014) TV episode, Played by Aliza Pearl
- Magic Fast (2014) TV episode, Played by Aliza Pearl
- Doctor Who (2013) TV episode, Played by Aliza Pearl
- Mockingjay (2013) TV episode, Played by Aliza Pearl
- Buffy and the Firedemon (2013) TV episode, Played by Aliza Pearl
- The Walking Deader (2014) Played by Veeka Burns
- "Talking Dead"
- Seed (2012) TV episode, Played by Danai Gurira (as 'Michonne')
[Michonne tells Carl what happened to her and her son Andre]
Michonne: When I told you about Andre, you never asked how he died.
Carl Grimes: I knew why.
Michonne: Yeah, but the how is important. We went to a refugee camp. Andre and my boyfriend Mike, that was Andre's father, and our friend Terry. At the camp, it just got worse and worse. People were leaving. People giving up. But I didn't. I was coming back from a run.
Michonne: [Michonne with tears in her eyes] I saw the fences were down. I heard the moans. It was over. And Mike and Terry, they were high when it happened. They were bit. Could have stopped it. Could have killed them. But I let them turn. I made it so they couldn't bite, couldn't scratch. I tied chains around their necks...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.