Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Princess Michal (Character)
from King David (1985)
- Requiem for the Relentless Fathers (2012) Played by Jordan Wheatley (as Michal)
- "Rei Davi" (2012) TV series Played by Maria Ribeiro (as Mical)
- The Kingdom of Solomon (2010) Played by Zahra Saeedi (as Mikal)
... aka "Molke Soleiman" - Iran (original title)
- David (1997) (TV) Played by Gina Bellman (as Michal)
- "Testament: The Bible in Animation"
- David and Saul (1996) TV episode, Played by Polly Kemp (as Michal)
- King David (1985) Played by Cherie Lunghi (as Michal)
- The Story of David (1976) (TV) Played by Irit Ben Zur (as Michal) / Susan Hampshire (as Michal)
- Saul e David (1964) Played by Pilar Clemens (as Michal)
... aka "Sibling Rivalry" - USA (TV title)
- A Story of David: The Hunted (1961) Played by Angela Browne (as Michal)
... aka "A Story of David" - UK (original title)
- David and Goliath (1960) Played by Giulia Rubini (as Michael)
... aka "David e Golia" - Italy (original title)
- "General Electric Theater"
... aka "G.E. Theater" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
... aka "G.E. True Theater" - USA (English title) (tenth season title)
- The Stone (1959) TV episode, Played by Rita Moreno
- David and Bathsheba (1951) Played by Jayne Meadows (as Michal)
- Le berceau de dieu (1926) Played by Jeanne Helbling (as Michal)
- The Shepherd King (1923) Played by Violet Mersereau
- The Chosen Prince, or The Friendship of David and Jonathan (1917) Played by Verna Felton (as Michal)
King David: Your sarcasm is wasted. We both know that royalty is a fraud.
Michal: It was no fraud when my father was king.
King David: And I've never denied that Saul was every inch a king.
Michal: [bitterly] And his successor every inch a fraud!
King David: I will not argue that either.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.