Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Super Hero Squad Show" (2009)
|Photos (See all 18 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 54)|
- "Ultimate Spider-Man"
... aka "Ultimate Spider-Man: Web Warriors" - USA (third season title)
- Hydra Attacks: Part 1 (2016) TV episode, Played by Logan Miller
- Contest of the Champions: Part 4 (2015) TV episode, Played by Logan Miller
- The Revenge of Arnim Zola (2015) TV episode, Played by Logan Miller
- Inhumanity (2015) TV episode, Played by Logan Miller
- Ant-Man (2015) TV episode, Played by Logan Miller
- Spider-Man and the Rise of Darkness (2014) (V) Played by Coulter Rail
- "The Super Hero Squad Show"
- Fate of Destiny! (2011) TV episode, Played by Jason Marsden
- So Pretty When They Explode! (2011) TV episode, Played by Jason Marsden
- Lego Marvel's Avengers (2016) (VG) Played by Antony Del Rio
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (2015) (VG) Played by Logan Miller
- Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (2014) (VG) Played by Logan Miller
- Lego Marvel Super Heroes (2013) (VG) Played by Will Friedle
- Marvel Heroes (2013) (VG) Played by Logan Miller / Troy Baker
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (2011) (VG) Played by Troy Baker
... aka "Marvel Vs. Capcom 3" - USA (short title)
... aka "MvC3" - USA (informal title)
- Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet (2010) (VG) Played by Jason Marsden
- Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (2009) (VG) Played by Rob Tinkler
Thanos: [via hologram] Stop! Destroy one more ship, and I destroy this one kneeling before me. Heroes are so pretty when they explode. Retreat immediately if you don't want me to reshape Nova's helmet with him still in it.
Nova: He's embellishing, don't listen to him!
Iron Man: Stand down, Squaddies. Thanos has us between an Infinity Gauntlet and a hard place.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.