Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Poet Smurf (Character)
from "The Smurfs" (1981)
- 'Tis the Season to Be Smurfy (1987) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
- "The Smurfs"
... aka "Smurfs" - USA (original title)
... aka "Smurfs' Adventures" - USA (syndication title)
- Papa's Puppy Prescription/Poet's Writer's Block (1985) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Wedding Bells for Gargamel/To Smurf a Thief (1983) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Speak for Yourself, Farmer Smurf/A Hovel Is Not a Home (1983) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- Born Rotten/The Tear of a Smurf (1983) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- The Smurf Fire Brigade/The Winged Wizard (1983) TV episode, Played by Frank Welker
- The Smurfic Games (1983) (TV) Played by Frank Welker
Smurfette: Clumsy and I are going to form our own team.
Clumsy Smurf: We are? Gosh!
Jokey Smurf: [laughs] That's the funniest thing I've ever heard. You won't win a single event.
Smurfette: Maybe not, but we'll have a good time.
Clumsy Smurf: Ah, yeah!
Smurfette: After all, winning isn't everything.
Hefty Smurf: Are you kidding?
Hefty Smurf, Handy Smurf: [Looking at each other, nose-to-nose] It's the only thing!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.