Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Governor (Character)
from "The Walking Dead" (2010)
|Photos (See all 50 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 83)|
- "The Walking Dead"
... aka "Walking Dead" - USA (English title) (informal short title)
- What Happened and What's Going On (2015) TV episode, Played by David Morrissey
- After (2014) TV episode, Played by David Morrissey
- Too Far Gone (2013) TV episode, Played by David Morrissey
- Dead Weight (2013) TV episode, Played by David Morrissey
- Live Bait (2013) TV episode, Played by David Morrissey
Meghan Chambler: [Holding up a pawn] What's this one called?
The Governor: That's a pawn. They're your soldiers.
Meghan Chambler: Do they die?
The Governor: Sometimes.
Meghan Chambler: Do you lose if they die?
The Governor: [Glances in the bedroom] No, not necessarily. You can lose a lot of soldiers but still win the game.
Meghan Chambler: [Megan holds up the king]
The Governor: That's the king. That's the guy you want to capture.
Meghan Chambler: [Megan goes to the kitchen counter, returns with a Sharpie]
The Governor: What're you doing?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.