Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jay Hogart (Character)
from Degrassi Takes Manhattan (2010) (TV)
- Degrassi Takes Manhattan (2010) (TV) Played by Mike Lobel
... aka "The Rest of My Life" - Canada (original title)
- "Degrassi: The Next Generation"
- Close to Me (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Lobel
- Jane Says: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Lobel
- Jane Says: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Lobel
- Lost in Love: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Lobel
- Lost in Love: Part 1 (2008) TV episode, Played by Mike Lobel
- Degrassi Goes Hollywood (2009) (TV) Played by Mike Lobel
... aka "Paradise City" - Canada (English title) (rerun title)
- Degrassi Spring Break Movie (2008) (TV) Played by Mike Lobel
- Jay and Silent Bob Do Degrassi (2005) (V) Played by Mike Lobel
Spinner: It's about time buddy, let's go.
Jay Hogart: looking at the girls in bathing suits a a campout "Sweet mother Mary, who knew Christian girls could be so hot?"
Spinner: Yeah, but trust me, this place is no party.
Jay Hogart: Not yet.
Spinner: No, no, no, what are you doing?
Jay Hogart: I just drove two hours for you. At least let me join your Christian friends for a tasty hotdog or a cool, refreshing beverage.
Spinner: One hotdog, the beer stays in the car, your mouth stays shut and something else stays in your pants. Clear?
Jay Hogart: I don't know. Let me pray on it.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.