Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jay Hogart (Character)
from Degrassi Takes Manhattan (2010) (TV)
- Degrassi Takes Manhattan (2010) (TV) Played by Mike Lobel
... aka "The Rest of My Life" - Canada (original title)
- "Degrassi: The Next Generation"
- Close to Me (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Lobel
- Jane Says: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Lobel
- Jane Says: Part 1 (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Lobel
- Lost in Love: Part 2 (2009) TV episode, Played by Mike Lobel
- Lost in Love: Part 1 (2008) TV episode, Played by Mike Lobel
- Degrassi Goes Hollywood (2009) (TV) Played by Mike Lobel
... aka "Paradise City" - Canada (English title) (rerun title)
- Degrassi Spring Break Movie (2008) (TV) Played by Mike Lobel
- Jay and Silent Bob Do Degrassi (2005) (V) Played by Mike Lobel
Jay Hogart: Spinner, slow down. I was just about to redefine bible pumping.
Spinner: Nah man, you were just about to take a hike.
Jay Hogart: Praise the lord. Those freaks have really got to you.
Spinner: Have you always been this stupid or am I just noticing it now?
Jay Hogart: Ever since you met miss WWJD, I don't even know who you are anymore. What kind of hold does she have on you, anyways? Is she that good in bed?
Spinner: It's not like that, man. We don't even have sex.
Jay Hogart: No sex. Nothing. Are you kidding me? What's her problem?
Spinner: She believes in something. Is that impossible to get into your twisted little brain?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.