Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mike Baxter (Character)
from "Last Man Standing" (2011)
|Photos (See all 125 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Last Man Standing"
- Help Wanted (2016) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- Precious Snowflakes (2016) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- My Father the Car (2016) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- Bridezilla vs. The Baxters (2016) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- A New Place for One of Our People (2016) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
- Last Goose Standing (2015) TV episode, Played by Tim Allen
Mike Baxter: [after almost driving into a sinkhole] Oh man! You good? It's all good. It's all good. Hold on a second.
[puts car in reverse and pushes Boyd back into his seat]
Mike Baxter: Get back in there. Sit back down.
[after backing away from the sinkhole]
Mike Baxter: Okay, listen, you sure you're alright?
Boyd Baxter: Yes, except for when you karate chopped me in the chest.
Mike Baxter: I had to keep your big nugget from leanin' forward. It might have tipped us right into that big hole, over there.
Boyd Baxter: That's a *really* big hole.
Mike Baxter: It sure is. We fall in there, we go right to China. I'd be a communist, you'd be makin' sneakers somewhere.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.