Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Oliver Wendell Holmes (Character)
from "Sunday Showcase" (1959)
- Henry Hill (1999) Played by Io Tillett Wright
... aka "Play for Me" - USA (alternative title)
- "Shadow Chasers"
- Let's Make a Deal (1986) TV episode, Played by Oliver Clark
- The Magnificent Yankee (1965) (TV) Played by Alfred Lunt
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Magnificent Yankee (#14.3)" - USA (anthology series)
- "Sunday Showcase"
... aka "Breck Sunday Showcase" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "NBC Sunday Showcase" - USA (complete title)
- Our American Heritage: Autocrat and Son (1960) TV episode, Played by Christopher Plummer (as Oliver Wendell Holmes, Jr.)
- The Touch of Steel (1955) (TV) Played by Jan Merlin (as Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr)
... aka "Hallmark Hall of Fame: The Touch of Steel (#4.35)" - USA (anthology series)
- The Magnificent Yankee (1950) Played by Louis Calhern
[referring to President Theodore Roosevelt]
Oliver Wendell Holmes: He said, among other things, that he could carve a judge with more backbone out of a banana.
Fanny Bowditch Holmes: [outraged] Well, the very idea!
Graham, reporter for Boston Transcript: Is there any statement, Mrs. Holmes, that you would make?
Fanny Bowditch Holmes: Yes, Mr. Graham, there is.
Oliver Wendell Holmes: Fanny...
Fanny Bowditch Holmes: You may say that we adore dear Mr. Roosevelt at all times -
Graham, reporter for Boston Transcript: Adore, Mrs. Holmes?
Fanny Bowditch Holmes: Yes, Mr. Graham, we adore everything about him... except his taste in bananas.
See more »