Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Emergency Medical Hologram (Character)
from "Star Trek: Voyager" (1995)
- "Star Trek: Henglaar, M.D."
- Recalled to Life (2009) TV episode, Played by Eric Weaver
- "Star Trek: Voyager"
... aka "Voyager" - USA (short title)
- Author, Author (2001) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo (as EMH Mark I)
- Equinox: Part 2 (1999) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo (as Equinox EMH)
- Equinox: Part 1 (1999) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo (as Equinox EMH)
- Message in a Bottle (1998) TV episode, Played by Andy Dick (as EMH-2 Dr. Bradley)
- "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine"
... aka "DS9" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "Deep Space Nine" - USA (short title)
... aka "Star Trek: DS9" - USA (short title)
- Doctor Bashir, I Presume? (1997) TV episode, Played by Robert Picardo (as EMH Mark I)
- Star Trek: First Contact (1996) Played by Robert Picardo (as Holographic Doctor)
... aka "Star Trek 8" - USA (informal alternative title)
... aka "Star Trek VIII: First Contact" - USA (DVD box title)
Holographic Doctor: Please state the nature of the medical emergency.
Dr. Beverly Crusher: Twenty Borg are about to break through that door. We need time to get out of here! Create a diversion!
Holographic Doctor: This isn't part of my program! I'm a doctor, not a doorstop.
Dr. Beverly Crusher: Well, do a dance! Tell a story! I don't care! Just give us a few seconds!
[the Borg break in as Crusher and her people escape through an airduct]
Holographic Doctor: Ahem, according to Starfleet medical research... Borg implants can cause severe skin irritations. Perhaps you'd like an analgesic cream?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.