Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Will & Grace" (1998)
- "Will & Grace"
- The Mourning Son (2006) TV episode, Played by Jerry Levine
- The Definition of Marriage (2006) TV episode, Played by Jerry Levine
- Key Party (2004) TV episode, Played by Jerry Levine
- Looking for Mr. Good Enough (2004) TV episode, Played by Jerry Levine
- Homojo (2003) TV episode, Played by Jerry Levine
Joe: I have to say, Will, when I head James was Canadian, I thought Blech. But, you know, I didn't know they made them like that.
Will Truman: Well, I'm glad you guys like him.
Larry: Like him? I'd sell my mother to a cult just to see him take off his shirt.
Ellen: And Grace gets to marry him. I hate her.
Will Truman: But, you know, James isn't just good looking. He's also charming and smart...
Ellen: ...and could pound me like a piece of veal.
[Larry and Joe look at her questioningly]
Ellen: What? You guys were thinking it.
Larry: [smirking] I was.
Joe: I am now.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.