Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lady Mary Crawley (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 15 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 34)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- Episode #5.1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Michelle Dockery
- The London Season (2013) TV episode, Played by Michelle Dockery
- Episode #4.8 (2013) TV episode, Played by Michelle Dockery
- Episode #4.7 (2013) TV episode, Played by Michelle Dockery
- Episode #4.6 (2013) TV episode, Played by Michelle Dockery
- Comic Relief: Uptown Downstairs Abbey (2011) (TV) Played by Sarah Solemani (as Lady Mary)
[Lady Sybil and Isobel are proposing setting up a convalescent home at Downton Abbey]
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: I think it's a *ridiculous* idea.
Lady Sybil Crawley: Why?
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Because this is a house, not a hospital.
Lady Mary Crawley: Granny, a convalescent home is where people rest and recuperate.
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: But if there are relapses. What then? Amputation in the dining room? Rescuscitation in the pantry?
Cora, Countess of Grantham: It would certainly be the most tremendous disturbance. If you knew how chaotic things are as it is.
Isobel Crawley: But when there's so much good can be done.
[Violet stamps her stick on the floor]
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: I forbid it! To have strange men prodding and prying around the house. To say nothing of pocketing the spoons. It's out of the question.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.