Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Lady Edith Crawley (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 8 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 35)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- Episode #5.1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Laura Carmichael
- The London Season (2013) TV episode, Played by Laura Carmichael
- Episode #4.8 (2013) TV episode, Played by Laura Carmichael
- Episode #4.7 (2013) TV episode, Played by Laura Carmichael
- Episode #4.6 (2013) TV episode, Played by Laura Carmichael
Cora Crawley, Countess of Grantham: [reading from Evelyn Napier's letter in which he discusses the countess' invitation to stay at Downton the night before the hunt] Apparently he's bringing a friend with him, an attache at the Turkish Embassy, Mr. Kemal Pamuk. He's the son of one of the Sultan's ministers and he's here for the Albanian talks.
Lady Mary Crawley: [Looking confused] What's that?
Lady Edith Crawley: To create an independent Albania. Don't you read the papers?
Lady Mary Crawley: I'm too busy living a life.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.