Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
French President (Character)
from I Accuse! (1958)
- 8th Wonderland (2008) Played by Gerald Morales
- "Little Britain USA"
- Episode #1.3 (2008) TV episode, Played by Paul Rudd
- "My Dad's the Prime Minister"
- Exam (2004) TV episode, Played by Nigel Nevinson
- "The Simpsons"
- Treehouse of Horror VIII (1997) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
- "Yes, Prime Minister"
- A Diplomatic Incident (1987) TV episode, Played by Alan Downer
- Mata Hari (1985) Played by Géza Laczkovich (as President of France)
- Curse of the Pink Panther (1983) Played by Lawrence Davidson (as President of France)
- The Dicktator (1974) Played by Keith Erickson
- The Glorious Triumph of Barthelemey Piechut (1972) TV episode, Played by Aram Stephan (as President of France)
- The Assassination Bureau (1969) Played by Jonathan Adams
- "Planet Patrol"
... aka "Space Patrol" - UK (original title)
- Time Stands Still (1963) TV episode, Played by Libby Morris
- I Accuse! (1958) Played by Malcolm Keen (as President of France)