Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Dick Roman (Character)
from "Supernatural" (2005)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 13)|
- There Will Be Blood (2012) TV episode, Played by James Patrick Stuart
- Death's Door (2011) TV episode, Played by James Patrick Stuart
- How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters (2011) TV episode, Played by James Patrick Stuart
- Slash Fiction (2011) TV episode, Played by James Patrick Stuart
- Survival of the Fittest (2012) TV episode, Played by James Patrick Stuart
- The Girl with the Dungeons and Dragons Tattoo (2012) TV episode, Played by James Patrick Stuart
Crowley: I'll cut to the chase, Mr. Roman.
Richard Roman: Please. Dick.
Crowley: Dick, you and I control large interests that I feel strongly could meld, to the benefit of all.
Richard Roman: You think?
Crowley: I know. Straight talk, we should be friends, you and I.
Richard Roman: Why? Why in the world would we be?
Crowley: Well, I brought you here, Dick. I found the way to open the door to Purgatory.
Richard Roman: To steal every last soul, you mean. You and that angel friend of yours. Don't roofie me and call it romance.
Crowley: I think you've got me wrong.
Richard Roman: Now it's your turn to listen. I'd sooner swim through hot garbage than shake hands with a bottom-feeding mutation like you. You demons are ugly, lazy, gold-digging whores. You're less than humans, and they're not good for much 'til you dip 'em in garlic sauce. I'd never work with you, Crowley. In fact, if I wasn't busy with better things, I might actively wipe your kind from the face of the Universe. And you'd deserve it. Are we clear?
See more »