Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
The Situation (Character)
from "Mad" (2010)
- "If [Blank] Were Real"
- If TV Shows Were Real (2012) TV episode, Played by Anthony Padilla
- The Three Stooges (2012) Played by Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino
- "Stevie TV" (2012) TV series Played by Max Bunzel
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Daniel Radcliffe/Lana Del Rey (2012) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader (as Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino)
- Jon Hamm/Michael Bublé (2010) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader
- James Franco/Muse (2009) TV episode, Played by Bill Hader
- S'UP/Mouse M.D. (2010) TV episode, Played by Mikey Day
- "The Bob Show"
- Battle of the Blood (2010) TV episode, Played by Bryan Curran
- "CollegeHumor Originals"
- Celebrity Halloween (2010) TV episode, Played by Luke Sholl
- "The Soup"
- Episode #7.30 (2010) TV episode, Played by Dominic DeLeo
- LOST at da Jersey Shore (2010) Played by John V. Ward (as Mike 'The Situation')
- "Electric Spoofaloo"
- 18th Century Jersey Shore Smackdown (2010) TV episode, Played by Neil W. Garguilo
- Mac vs. the Situation (2010) TV episode, Played by Jared Dante
- "The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson"
- Episode #6.85 (2010) TV episode, Played by Thomas Lennon
Ronnie: How's that Whynatte?
The Situation: This is, like, my fourth or fifth.
Sammi: What happened last night?
The Situation: What kind of flavor? I like coffee, too.
Moe: Hey, I'm heading out to 7-Eleven, anyone up for some gummy worms?
JWoww: Yeah, maybe if they were soaked in vodka. By the way, why are you even on our show? You look like a stretched-out meatball.
The Situation: [laughter] Did not Moe tell you that he's using our little program as a launching pad to make a lot of paper to save homeless orphan babies?
Ronnie: Good luck, this guy can't even buy the right kind of grated cheese. I asked for Romano, not Parmesan, you mook.
Moe: Oh, you don't like that cheese.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.