Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
C.C. Babcock (Character)
from "The Nanny" (1993)
- "The Nanny"
- The Finale: Part 2 (1999) TV episode, Played by Lauren Lane
- The Finale: Part 1 (1999) TV episode, Played by Lauren Lane
- The Baby Shower (1999) TV episode, Played by Lauren Lane
- Maggie's Wedding (1999) TV episode, Played by Lauren Lane
- Yetta's Letters (1999) TV episode, Played by Lauren Lane
Fran Fine: [while she is doing C.C.'s hair in the wine cellar] ...Mint Chocolate Chip, Jamocha Almond Fudge, Pralines 'n' Cream. That's it. That's 30. Oh my God, they lied. Why? - 30's a lot. Is 31 so catchy? Oh, wait a minute. I forgot the sherbets. All right, I'll start again. Vanilla, Chocolate...
Chastity Claire 'C.C.' Babcock: [stands up and screams] Stop it!
Fran Fine: You know, this reminds me of when Blair and Tootie got caught in Mrs. Garrett's walk-in freezer. Thank God, Natalie went in for a midnight snack, surprise, surprise.
Chastity Claire 'C.C.' Babcock: These are the topics we can no longer discuss: what Woolite can and cannot do, anyone with the last name "Cassidy", odd-shaped moles on Eastern Europeans...
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.