Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Queen Eleanor (Character)
from Snow White and the Huntsman (2012)
- "Once Upon a Time"
... aka "OUaT" - USA (informal short title)
- Bleeding Through (2014) TV episode, Played by Eva Bourne (as Princess Eva)
- The Miller's Daughter (2013) TV episode, Played by Eva Bourne (as Princess Eva)
- The Queen Is Dead (2013) TV episode, Played by Rena Sofer (as Queen Eva)
- Snow White and the Huntsman (2012) Played by Liberty Ross
... aka "Snow White & the Huntsman" - USA (promotional title)
... aka "Snow White" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- Snow White (1987) Played by Dorit Adi (as Good Queen)
... aka "Cannon Movie Tales: Snow White" - USA (series title)
... aka "Snow White: A Cannon Movie Tale" - USA (closing credits title)
- "Faerie Tale Theatre"
... aka "Shelley Duvall's Faerie Tale Theatre" - USA (alternative title)
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1984) TV episode, Played by Shelley Duvall (as Snow White's Mother)
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1955) Played by Renate Eichholz (as The Good Queen)
... aka "Schneewittchen und die sieben Zwerge" - West Germany (original title)
... aka "Snow White" - USA (dubbed version)
... aka "Snow White: A Live Motion Picture" - USA (subtitle)
[young Snow has reprimanded servant Johanna for a breach of etiquette, to the displeasure of her mother]
Queen Eva: I thought I raised you better than that, Snow. It doesn't matter whether one is a servant or royalty. Everyone in the kingdom deserves our love and respect.
Young Snow White: But she took my tiara...
Queen Eva: She apologized. And it isn't yours yet. -... - My dear, we are all the same.
Young Snow White: But I thought we were royals.
Queen Eva: We are. But that doesn't make us better than anyone else. The upcoming ball, for instance. Can you tell me what it's for?
Young Snow White: It's to honor me, on my birthday.
Queen Eva: No. It's for you to honor them, by showing them you'll be a kind and benevolent leader when that time comes.
[she asks Johanna to hand her Snow's tiara]
Queen Eva: When you're crowned with this, on your birthday, it'll be a symbol that you will always hold goodness in your heart, and rule justly. Now do you understand?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.