Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from Romeo & Juliet (1978) (TV)
- Romeo Vs. Juliet (2009) Played by Sajeev Pillai (as Escalus Prince)
- Romeo & Juliet (1994) (TV) Played by David Lyon (as Prince Escalus)
- Romeo & Juliet (1993) (TV) Played by Tim MacDonald (as Prince of Verona)
- Romeo and Juliet (1984) (TV) Played by Leslie Edwards (as Prince Escalus)
- Romeo & Juliet (1978) (TV) Played by Laurence Naismith (as Prince Escalus)
... aka "The Complete Dramatic Works of William Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet" - USA (video title)
- Romeo and Juliet (1976) (TV) Played by Peter Dyneley
- Romeo and Juliet (1968) Played by Robert Stephens (as The Prince)
... aka "William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet" - UK (complete title), USA (complete title)
- Romeo and Juliet (1966) Played by Leslie Edwards
- Romeo and Juliet (1965) (TV) Played by Paul Howen (as Prince Escalus)
- "Romeo and Juliet" (1962) TV series Played by Jerome Willis
- "BBC Sunday-Night Theatre"
- Romeo and Juliet (1955) TV episode, Played by John Phillips (as Escales)
- It Could Happen Only in Paris (1955) TV episode, Played by Bruno Barnabe (as The Prince)
- Romeo and Juliet (1954) Played by Giovanni Rota (as Prince of Verona)
- The Tragedy of Romeo and Juliet (1947) (TV) Played by Robert Sansom
- Romeo and Juliet (1936) Played by Conway Tearle
- Romeo and Juliet (1916/II) Played by Horace Vinton
Lady Capulet: I beg for justice, which thou prince must give! Romeo slew Tybalt... Romeo must not live!
The Prince: Romeo slew him... He slew Mercutio. Who now the price of his dear blood doth owe?
Lord Montague: Not Romeo, Prince! He was Mercutio's friend. His fault concludes but what the law should end-the life of Tybalt!
The Prince: And for that offense, immediately we do exile him hence! Let Romeo hence in haste... Else, when he is found... that hour is his last.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.