Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "The Batman" (2004)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Asylum: The Lost Interrogations"
- Scar Face (2015) TV episode, Played by Joe Swift (as Scar Face Walken)
- Um Conto De Batman: Na Psicose Do Ventríloquo (2014) Played by Anderson Haag
- "Like Me, Like a Joker" (2014) TV series Played by Santo Mirabella
- Puppet Master (2012) Played by John Di Crosta
... aka "Batman: Puppet Master" - USA (promotional title)
- City of Scars (2010) (V) Played by Jay Caputo
- "The Batman"
- The End of the Batman (2008) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
- Fistful of Felt (2005) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
- The Big Dummy (2004) TV episode, Played by Dan Castellaneta
- The Batman: Season 3 Unmasked (2007) (V) Played by Dan Castellaneta
- "The New Batman Adventures"
- Double Talk (1997) TV episode, Played by George Dzundza
- "Batman: The Animated Series"
... aka "Batman" - USA (short title)
... aka "The Adventures of Batman & Robin" - USA (third season title)
- Catwalk (1995) TV episode, Played by George Dzundza
- Lock-Up (1994) TV episode, Played by George Dzundza
- Trial (1994) TV episode, Played by George Dzundza
- Read My Lips (1993) TV episode, Played by George Dzundza
- P.O.V. (1992) TV episode, Played by Marcelo Tubert
Scarface: Court is now in session! The Good People of Arkham Asylum vs. the self-righteous vigilante called Batman! Our prosecutor is ready, likewise our fair and impartial jury!
The Mad Hatter: Hang him!
Harley Quinn: Shoot him!
Killer Croc: Hit him with a rock!
Scarface: And now, all rise for the most honorable, most benevolent, most merciful Judge Joker!
The Joker: [bangs gavel] Guilty!
D.A. Janet Van Dorn: I was promised a chance to defend my client!
The Joker: Oh, very well. Like it'll make a difference.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.