Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "I Love Lucy" (1951)
- "I Love Lucy"
... aka "Lucy in Connecticut" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "The Sunday Lucy Show" - USA (rerun title)
... aka "The Top Ten Lucy Show" - USA (rerun title)
- Lucy's Night in Town (1957) TV episode, Played by Louis Nicoletti
- Visitor from Italy (1956) TV episode, Played by Louis Nicoletti
- Lucy Gets a Paris Gown (1956) TV episode, Played by John Bleifer
- Lucy Meets Charles Boyer (1956) TV episode, Played by Jack Chefe
- Paris at Last (1956) TV episode, Played by Maurice Marsac
Lucy Ricardo: [on seeing her escargot, she tries but fails to eat it] Maybe if I had some ketchup.
Waiter: Sauce tomate?
Lucy Ricardo: Yeah, sauce tomate.
[the waiter goes to the kitchen, hardly believing his ears]
Lucy Ricardo: Lots of it!
Lucy Ricardo: [while the waiter is away, Lucy picks up a snail and talks to it] I think an American cousin of yours ate my geranium plant.
Chef: [the chef comes out to Lucy's table, furious] C'est ridicule, absolument ridicule. Sauce tomate!...
Chef and Waiter, together: [Lucy pays the 400 francs for the meal, but the waiter and chef return, calling for the police] Gendarme... gendarme...
Lucy Ricardo: Gendarme? POLICE?
Waiter: Oui, police, madame!
See more »