Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Seth Rogen (Character)
from This Is the End (2013)
|Photos (See all 17 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 7)|
- George Anton's Romeo and Juliet (2014) Played by Joe Barco
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- James Franco/Nicki Minaj (2014) TV episode, Played by Seth Rogen
- Miley Cyrus (2013) TV episode, Played by Bobby Moynihan
- "The Comeback"
- Valerie Saves the Show (2014) TV episode, Played by Seth Rogen
- Valerie Is Brought to Her Knees (2014) TV episode, Played by Seth Rogen
- Him (2014/I) Played by Frank Garcia-Hejl
- "The Simpsons"
- Steal This Episode (2014) TV episode, Played by Seth Rogen
- The Real World: This Is the End Edition (2013) (TV) Played by Seth Rogen
- This Is the End (2013) Played by Seth Rogen
- All Star Celebrity Thanksgiving (2009) Played by Michael Friedman
- "Family Guy"
... aka "Padre de familia" - USA (Spanish title)
- FOX-y Lady (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth Rogen
- Family Gay (2009) TV episode, Played by Seth Rogen
[Taking inventory of the food and supplies at James Franco's house]
Seth Rogen: We got 12 bottles of water, 56 beers, two vodkas, four whiskeys, six bottles of wine, tequila, Nutella, cheese, pizza, eggs, bananas, apples, bacon, steaks, pancake mix, C.T. Crunch, milk, ketchup, a Milky Way, half-ounce Sour Diesel, 3 1/2 grams Grand Master Kush, one ounce of 'shrooms, 15 pills of ecstasy, a porno mag, a baseball bat, and the video camera from the movie 27 Hours.
James Franco: [correcting Seth] '127 Hours'.
Seth Rogen: Uh, 127 Hours. And a functioning revolver from the movie 'Flyboys'.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.