Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Carrie Mathison (Character)
from "Homeland" (2011)
|Photos (See all 204 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 15)|
- Episode #6.12 (2017) TV episode, Played by Claire Danes
- Episode #6.11 (2017) TV episode, Played by Claire Danes
- Episode #6.10 (2017) TV episode, Played by Claire Danes
- Episode #6.9 (2017) TV episode, Played by Claire Danes
- Episode #6.8 (2017) TV episode, Played by Claire Danes
- "Ketchup with the Hot Dogs"
- Homeland (2013) TV episode, Played by Donna Kimball
Carrie Mathison: I don't know what's worse... Quinn's perverts with their idiot smirks or you giving me that look. "Do I really know what I'm doing? Am I getting too close to him?" Or... whatever euphemism you'd find.
Saul Berenson: Are you getting too close?
Carrie Mathison: He was running off the rails. I did what I had to do.
Saul Berenson: So that's all it was.
Carrie Mathison: I'm not even gonna to answer that.
Saul Berenson: Well, not too many months ago, you told me you were in love with him.
Carrie Mathison: Yeah, and I was more than a little unstable then.
Carrie Mathison: It's okay now? Have I lost it again? Is that what you're asking?
Saul Berenson: No, I'm saying, if you're back there again, in that place with Brody...
Carrie Mathison: What?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.