Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Frank Kittredge (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Michael Cumpsty
- Double Breasted Suit (1992) TV episode, Played by Michael Cumpsty
- Beauty and the Breast (1992) TV episode, Played by Michael Cumpsty
- Silence of the Lambskins (1992) TV episode, Played by Michael Cumpsty
- Love in Bloom (1992) TV episode, Played by Michael Cumpsty
Frank Kittredge: What about explicit sex in movies?
Gwen Taylor: I don't go to see it. But I don't think it should be censored.
Frank Kittredge: Should they censor magazines like Mr. Diamond publishes? Ones that show, for example, oral sex?
Gwen Taylor: I've never read one of Mr. Diamond's magazines.
[Kittredge takes one from the podium and hands it to her]
Frank Kittredge: Here. Does that disgust you?
D.D.A. Linda Roth: Objection.
Judge Walter L. Swanson: [Furious] You're out of line, sir! Put that away!
Frank Kittredge: I was simply trying to get this juror's reaction.
Judge Walter L. Swanson: I know exactly what you're doing and it won't work in my courtroom. Go on to something else. And apologize to the young lady.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.