Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Elizabeth Brand (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- On Your Honor (1990) TV episode, Played by Ellen Blake
- The Mouse That Soared (1989) TV episode, Played by Ellen Blake
- Sperminator (1988) TV episode, Played by Ellen Blake
- Chariots of Meyer (1988) TV episode, Played by Ellen Blake
- Open Heart Perjury (1988) TV episode, Played by Ellen Blake
[at the firm's annual Christmas party]
Elizabeth Brand: What a farce. All year long these lawyers treat us like schnauzers. And then once a year, they expect us to cheer up and sing Christmas carols.
Hilda Brunschwager: How can they even think to have a party with Mr. Brackman in the hospital?
Elizabeth Brand: Oh, Hilda. You think they care? They don't care.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.