Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Sheila Brackman (Character)
from "L.A. Law" (1986)
- "L.A. Law"
- Silence Is Golden (1994) TV episode, Played by Joanna Frank
- Vindaloo in the Villows (1993) TV episode, Played by Joanna Frank
- Odor in the Court (1993) TV episode, Played by Joanna Frank
- Zo Long (1992) TV episode, Played by Joanna Frank
- Say Goodnight Gracie (1992) TV episode, Played by Joanna Frank
Arnie Becker: All right, we have a lot of ground to cover, so why don't we get started?
Stan Nussbaum: Fire away, Arnie.
Arnie Becker: We're already an agreement on the children.
[Arnie takes a seat with Douglas]
Arnie Becker: The house goes to Sheila. Douglas provides $2,500 a month in maintenance and continues to pay the utilities. Place in Santa Barbara get sold em proceed split.
Douglas Brackman, Jr.: Unless, you wanna hold on to it.
Sheila Brackman: No, no.
Arnie Becker: Douglas establishes a trust fund for the kids education to be administered by Sheila. Sheila is interest to McKenzie, Brackman to be bought out $200,000, payable upon execution.
Stan Nussbaum: Sounds good so far. Sheila?
Sheila Brackman: It's fine.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.