Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Gilmore Girls" (2000)
- "Gilmore Girls"
... aka "Gilmore Girls: Beginnings" - USA (rerun title)
- To Live and Let Diorama (2005) TV episode, Played by Chauncey Leopardi
- We Got Us a Pippi Virgin (2004) TV episode, Played by Chauncey Leopardi
- Chicken or Beef? (2003) TV episode, Played by Chauncey Leopardi
- Say Goodnight, Gracie (2003) TV episode, Played by Chauncey Leopardi
- Keg! Max! (2003) TV episode, Played by Chauncey Leopardi
Rick Bloomenfeld: KE-E-E-E-E-E-E-G!
Kyle: That's my cousin Rick. He just turned 21. Pretty awesome.
Rick Bloomenfeld: 21! Yeah!
Lane Kim: What is that - beer?
Zack: No, it's one of those milk kegs.
Brian: Ha. Good one.
Lane Kim: There's beer? Is that legal?
Dave Rygalski: Well, apparently, Rick is 21.
Rick Bloomenfeld: 21! WHOO-HOO!
Dave Rygalski: Or just really into that particular integer.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.