Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Isobel Crawley (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 34)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- Episode #5.1 (2014) TV episode, Played by Penelope Wilton
- The London Season (2013) TV episode, Played by Penelope Wilton
- Episode #4.8 (2013) TV episode, Played by Penelope Wilton
- Episode #4.7 (2013) TV episode, Played by Penelope Wilton
- Episode #4.6 (2013) TV episode, Played by Penelope Wilton
Isobel Crawley: [Talking to Matthew about a letter that came from Downton Abbey] There are two young men staying, so you won't be so outnumbered for once.
Matthew Crawley: What men?
Isobel Crawley: A Turkish diplomat called something I can't read, and "Lord Branksome's charming son"... who is to be flung at Mary, presumably.
Matthew Crawley: When it comes to cousin Mary, she is quite capable of doing her own flinging, I assure you.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.