Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Foot Soldier (Character)
from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2014) Played by Tyler Peyton / Stephen Sapienza / Sam Ibram / Matthew Gooley (as Foot Lab Technician)
- Casey Jones (2011) Played by Matthew Lee Willis (as Foot Ninja) / Gary Teague (as Foot Ninja) / Steven Jeffers (as Foot Ninja) / Billy Leo (as Foot Ninja) / Alex Luprete (as Foot Ninja)
- Are You Karate Kidding Me?/The Fresh Prawn of Bel-Air (2011) TV episode, Played by Ho-Kwan Tse
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze (1991) Played by Raul S. Brewster / Keith Coulouris / Chris Cox / Richard Divizio / Dale Frye / Danny E. Glover / Kent Ezzell / Ronald W. Herndon Jr. / Johnny Holbrook / Charles R. Knowles / Kenny Morrison / Charles Page / Dan Pesina / Terry D. Rich / Scott A. Surgenor / Jeffrey P. Thompson / Michael G. Norris / Steven M. Simma / Char He Downing / Curtis Bush / Leif Tilden (as Foot #3) / Lee Spencer (as Foot #1) / Gianpaolo Bonaca (as Foot #2)
... aka "Mutant Ninja Turtles 2" - Japan (English title)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990) Played by Curtis Bush / Leif Tilden (as Foot Messenger)
... aka "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Movie" - USA (long title)
... aka "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Original Movie" - USA (DVD box title)
... aka "Mutant Turtles" - Japan (English title)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Smash-Up (2009) (VG) Played by Jason Griffith (as Foot Ninja)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled (2009) (VG) Played by Gregory Abbey / Sam Riegel
Foot Messenger: We have been waiting for you, Miss O'Neil.
April: Am I behind on my Sony payments again? Ha ha ha.
Foot Messenger: Your mouth may yet bring you much trouble, Miss O'Neil. I deliver a message.
[Slaps her hard on the cheek]
Foot Messenger: Shut it!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.