Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mrs. Patmore (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 36)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- A Moorland Holiday (2014) TV episode, Played by Lesley Nicol
- Episode #5.8 (2014) TV episode, Played by Lesley Nicol
- Episode #5.7 (2014) TV episode, Played by Lesley Nicol
- Episode #5.6 (2014) TV episode, Played by Lesley Nicol
- Episode #5.5 (2014) TV episode, Played by Lesley Nicol
- Text Santa 2014 (2014) (TV) Played by Lesley Nicol
Daisy Robinson: Thomas is lovely in every way. He's funny and handsome, and he's got such lovely teeth.
Mrs. Patmore: He's not for you, Daisy.
Daisy Robinson: 'Course not. He's too good for me, I know that.
Mrs. Patmore: No. He's not too good.
Daisy Robinson: What then?
Mrs. Patmore: He's not the boy for you, and you're not the girl for him.
Daisy Robinson: Isn't that what I just said? And why would he be when he's seen and done so much and I've been nowhere and done nothing?
Mrs. Patmore: Perhaps Thomas has seen and done more than is good for him.
[seeing that she's still not getting it]
Mrs. Patmore: He's not a ladies' man.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.