Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mrs. Patmore (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 44)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- A Moorland Holiday (2014) TV episode, Played by Lesley Nicol
- Episode #5.8 (2014) TV episode, Played by Lesley Nicol
- Episode #5.7 (2014) TV episode, Played by Lesley Nicol
- Episode #5.6 (2014) TV episode, Played by Lesley Nicol
- Episode #5.5 (2014) TV episode, Played by Lesley Nicol
- Text Santa 2014 (2014) (TV) Played by Lesley Nicol
Cora Crawley, Countess of Grantham: Is it true they're fed from our kitchens?
Daisy Robinson: Only the stuff the army gives.
Mrs. Patmore: That's right. We only use the food the army pays for and all the men have served their country.
Cora Crawley, Countess of Grantham: [pause] In future, I would prefer it if you would use food paid for by the house. I don't want the army to accuse us of mismanagement.
Sarah O'Brien: You mean you're going to let them get away with it?
Cora Crawley, Countess of Grantham: Oh more than that. I'm going to help them and so are you. Molesley, if you bring that table across we can split the food and form two lines and it will go faster.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.