Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mrs. Hughes (Character)
from "Downton Abbey" (2010)
|Photos (See all 16 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 36)|
- "Downton Abbey"
... aka "Masterpiece Classic" - USA (informal title)
- Christmas Special (2015) TV episode, Played by Phyllis Logan
- Episode #6.8 (2015) TV episode, Played by Phyllis Logan
- Episode #6.7 (2015) TV episode, Played by Phyllis Logan
- Episode #6.6 (2015) TV episode, Played by Phyllis Logan
- Episode #6.5 (2015) TV episode, Played by Phyllis Logan
- Text Santa 2014 (2014) (TV) Played by Phyllis Logan
- Downton Abbey Revisited (2012) (TV) Played by Phyllis Logan
- "TV Burp"
- Episode #11.2 (2011) TV episode, Played by Phyllis Logan
Mrs. Hughes: Did you manage to raise the subject?
Mr. Carson: His Lordship brought it up.
Mrs. Hughes: How did he take it when you refused?... You didn't refuse, did you?
Mr. Carson: It was difficult. Lady Mary feels that it's only right that my marriage is celebrated in the house.
Mrs. Hughes: And heaven forfend we lowly folk should do anything to contradict the blessed Lady Mary!
Mr. Carson: That's not like you.
Mrs. Hughes: It is very like me. I want my own wedding to be done in my own way. Is that so outlandish?
Mr. Carson: It's my wedding too.
Mrs. Hughes: But I am the bride. We'll be doing it your way for the next 30 years, I know that well enough. But the wedding day is mine.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.