Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kenny McCormick (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 686)|
- "South Park"
- A Song of Ass and Fire (2013) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Obama Wins! (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- A Nightmare on Facetime (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Cartman Finds Love (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone / Josh Beren
- The Aristocrats (2005) Played by Matt Stone (as Kenny)
... aka "The @r!$t* (r@t$" - USA (promotional title)
- 2000 MTV Movie Awards (2000) (TV) Played by Matt Stone
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Matt Stone (as Kenneth 'Kenny' McCormick)
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Matt Stone / Mike Judge (as Kenny's Goodbye)
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - International (English title) (poster title), USA (DVD title)
... aka "South Park: The Movie" - International (English title) (short title)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1995) Played by Matt Stone (as Kenny)
[after seeing The Passion of the Christ]
Stan: Hey, we want our money back.
Ticket Seller: Huh?
Stan: That movie sucked ass. Give us back our $18.
Ticket Seller: I can't refund your money. You sat through the whole movie.
Stan: That wasn't a movie. That was a snuff film.
Kenny: [muffled] Yeah.
Stan: You can't charge people to watch a guy get tortured for two hours.
Ticket Seller: That guy happens to be Jesus and he went through all that to pay for your sins.
Stan: We go to church to learn that stuff. We go to movies to be entertained. We weren't entertained and we want our money back!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.