Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Kenny McCormick (Character)
from "South Park" (1997)
|Photos (See all 5 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 934)|
- "South Park"
- A Nightmare on Facetime (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining (2012) TV episode, Played by Josh Beren
- Jewpacabra (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- Reverse Cowgirl (2012) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- A History Channel Thanksgiving (2011) TV episode, Played by Matt Stone
- 2000 MTV Movie Awards (2000) (TV) Played by Matt Stone
- Christmas in South Park (2000) (V) Played by Matt Stone (as Kenneth 'Kenny' McCormick)
- South Park: Bigger Longer & Uncut (1999) Played by Matt Stone / Mike Judge (as Kenny's Goodbye)
... aka "South Park" - International (English title) (short title)
... aka "South Park: BLU" - USA (promotional abbreviation)
... aka "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut" - USA (closing credits title)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1995) Played by Matt Stone (as Kenny)
- The Spirit of Christmas (1992) Played by Matt Stone / Trey Parker (as Kenny)
Woman: [rrom the Make-A-Wish Foundation] So, Kenny, if you could have one wish, what would it be?
Man: What's your wish, pal?
Kenny: [muffled] I guess the only thing I wish is not to die.
Woman: What did he say?
Kyle: He said his wish is not to die.
[long stretch of silence]
Woman: Okay, and what if you're gonna have two wishes? What would the second one be?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.