Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Ming Huang (Character)
from "Awkward." (2011)
|Photos (See all 13 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 48)|
... aka "Awkward" - USA (alternative title)
- Prison Breaks (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Lu
- Crowning Moments (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Lu
- Listen to This (2014) TV episode, Played by Jessica Lu
- Who I Want to Be (2013) TV episode, Played by Jessica Lu
- Karmic Relief (2013) TV episode, Played by Jessica Lu
Becca: What I don't know is, are you a cool Asian or a school Asian? What are your PSAT scores?
Ming Huang: 120.
Becca: Low. You're not a school Asian. Have you ever spring-breaked in Cabo, dealt Adderall, or had an affair with the lead singer of an indie rock band?
Ming Huang: [shakes head]
Becca: Not a cool Asian either.
Ming Huang: So what am I?
Becca: You're white.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.