Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Mr. Argent (Character)
from "Teen Wolf" (2011)
|Photos (See all 3 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 55)|
- "Teen Wolf"
- Smoke and Mirrors (2014) TV episode, Played by JR Bourne (as Chris Argent)
- A Promise to the Dead (2014) TV episode, Played by JR Bourne (as Chris Argent)
- Monstrous (2014) TV episode, Played by JR Bourne (as Chris Argent)
- Time of Death (2014) TV episode, Played by JR Bourne (as Chris Argent)
- Orphaned (2014) TV episode, Played by JR Bourne (as Chris Argent)
Deputy Jordan Parrish: [Chris is pinned to the sewer wall by a metal bar, Parrish is trying to get him out] I'm sorry. I can't do it myself. It's not bending back and it's not coming out of the wall.
Chris Argent: Leave.
Deputy Jordan Parrish: I can't do that either. I need you to help me. I know you're hurt and tired, but I need you to gather everything you've got and help me.
Chris Argent: I've got nothing.
Deputy Jordan Parrish: Grab the bar, sir.
Chris Argent: I've got nothing left. Please, go. Just go. You're running out of time.
Deputy Jordan Parrish: You know what you need? Adrenaline. There's two ways to get it. Fear and anger. Since you don't look like a guy who's afraid of anything, you need to get angry. You need to get so angry that your brain lets loose every bit of adrenaline it has left.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.