Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Rod Stewart (Character)
from "Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- "Tu cara me suena - Argentina"
- Episode #3.22 (2015) TV episode, Played by Matías Mayer
- Episode #2.33 (2014) TV episode, Played by Jey Mammon
- Episode #2.2 (2014) TV episode, Played by Hernán Drago
- "Paper Giants: Magazine Wars"
- Episode #1.1 (2013) TV episode, Played by Stig Wemyss
- Just About Famous (2010) Played by Daniel Dzialo
- "Eretz Nehederet"
... aka "A Wonderful Country" - Israel (English title)
- Episode #7.7 (2010) TV episode, Played by Maor Cohen
- Sick of It! (2009) TV episode, Played by John Leyman (as Rod Stewart Lookalike)
- "Star Stories"
- Peter Andre Presents... Me and Katie: How the Moneymoon Never Ends (2008) TV episode, Played by Tom Basden
- Spurlos - Ein Baby verschwindet (2003) (TV) Played by Martin Semmelrogge
- Graduation Day (2003) Played by Fritz Beer (as Rod Stewart Impersonator)
- "South Park"
- Are You There God? It's Me, Jesus (1999) TV episode, Played by Trey Parker
- "Saturday Night Live"
... aka "NBC's Saturday Night" - USA (complete title)
... aka "SNL" - USA (informal title)
... aka "SNL 25" - USA (alternative title)
... aka "Saturday Night" - USA (first season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live '80" - USA (sixth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 15" - USA (fifteenth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 20" - USA (twentieth season title)
... aka "Saturday Night Live 25" - USA (twentyfifth season title)
- Bill Murray/Sting (1993) TV episode, Played by Sting
- "Stars in Their Eyes"
- Episode #2.4 (1991) TV episode, Played by Jack Danson
- "Spitting Image"
- Episode #11.6 (1991) TV episode, Played by Chris Barrie
- Episode #3.6 (1986) TV episode, Played by Michael Fenton Stevens
- "The Hello Goodbye Man"
- Episode #1.4 (1984) TV episode, Played by Tom Owen
Jesus: [to an old Rod Stewart in a wheel chair] Hey, Rod, great to see you. Uh, the folk are sure glad you're playing. It's giving them a lot of faith in me again. I'm sure together we can make this millennium party the best New Year's bash ever!
Rod Stewart: Poop pants.
Rod Stewart: Poop pants.
Jesus: You pooped your pants? Nurse, Mr. Stewart has apparently pooped his pants.
Nurse: Again? Now, Mr. Stewart, what did we say about trying to hold in Mr. Dookie?
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.