Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Jenna Hamilton (Character)
from "Awkward." (2011)
|Photos (See all 76 | slideshow)||Related Videos (see all 43)|
... aka "Awkward" - USA (alternative title)
- Living in Sin (2016) TV episode, Played by Ashley Rickards
- Misadventures in Babysitting (2016) TV episode, Played by Ashley Rickards
- Girls Gone Viral (2016) TV episode, Played by Ashley Rickards
- Digging Deep (2016) TV episode, Played by Ashley Rickards
- Fireworks (2016) TV episode, Played by Ashley Rickards
- "Robot Chicken"
- Cake Pillow (2015) TV episode, Played by Ashley Rickards
Tamara: Oh, my God. Jenna. What if... what if Adam is my Mr. Big, and I just let him go?
Jenna Hamilton: Oh, T.
Tamara: He might have been the love of my life and I just let him walk away.
Jenna Hamilton: Come on, do you really think "the one" is a thing? I mean, I think there are lots of loves in your life.
Tamara: No, there's one, and for me it might have been Adam. I'm never gonna meet a guy like him ever again! I'm going to end up marrying some dude who should have been a one night bland, and yeah, we'll stay together for the kids, but there will be no real passion, and we'll both end up having affairs with our tennis pros. I can't do this, Jenna! I hate court sports!
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.