Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Wolfgang 'Tank' Schmidt (Character)
from "Spiral Zone" (1987)
- "Spiral Zone"
- Countdown (1987) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Zone Trap (1987) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Evil Transmissions (1987) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Nightmare in Ice (1987) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
- Little Darlings (1987) TV episode, Played by Neil Ross
Dr. Harold Lawrence: [showing the computer chip] This is the new IM7 bio-molecular computer interface.
Wolfgang 'Tank' Schmidt: [impatiently] Very interesting, but what has this got to do with the Commander?
General McFarland: Commander Courage has entered the New York Zone in an imitation suit in order to be Zoned and captured by Overlord!
Wolfgang 'Tank' Schmidt, Max Jones: What?
[Dr. Lawrence turns on computer monitor. The map of New York is shown on the screen, with strange symbol moving]
Dr. Harold Lawrence: A chip like this is implanted just behind his ear. At the proper time, it will order him, in Overlord's voice, to destroy the New York generator.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.