Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Captain Planet and the Planeteers" (1990)
|Photos (See all 2 | slideshow)||Videos|
- "Robot Chicken"
- Hurtled from a Helicopter Into a Speeding Train (2012) TV episode, Played by Liz Loza
- Captain Planet (2012) Played by Amy Diep
- Captain Planet: Then and Now (2008) (V) Played by Kat Bi
- "Captain Planet and the Planeteers"
... aka "The New Adventures of Captain Planet" - USA (fourth season title)
... aka "Captain Planet" - Japan (English title) (imdb display title)
- 101 Mutations (1996) TV episode, Played by Janice Kawaye
- Greed Is the Word (1996) TV episode, Played by Janice Kawaye
- Delta Gone (1996) TV episode, Played by Janice Kawaye
- Never the Twain Shall Meet (1996) TV episode, Played by Janice Kawaye
- Twelve Angry Animals (1996) TV episode, Played by Janice Kawaye
Gi: I was worried when we lost our rings.
Captain Planet: [puts his hand on her shoulder] But look how well you did without your rings. Remember - it's not your *rings* that give you the power. The real power comes from in here, inside you.
[touches his chest]
Gi: Well, I know I've learned *one* thing: saving our planet is a job that needs *everyone* to work together.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.