Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
from "Captain Planet and the Planeteers" (1990)
- "Robot Chicken"
- Hurtled from a Helicopter Into a Speeding Train (2012) TV episode, Played by Liz Loza
- Captain Planet (2012) Played by Amy Diep
- Captain Planet: Then and Now (2008) (V) Played by Kat Bi
- "Captain Planet and the Planeteers"
... aka "The New Adventures of Captain Planet" - USA (fourth season title)
- 101 Mutations (1996) TV episode, Played by Janice Kawaye
- Greed Is the Word (1996) TV episode, Played by Janice Kawaye
- Delta Gone (1996) TV episode, Played by Janice Kawaye
- Never the Twain Shall Meet (1996) TV episode, Played by Janice Kawaye
- Twelve Angry Animals (1996) TV episode, Played by Janice Kawaye
Kwame: I read that the Doge's Palace has not changed in a thousand years.
Gi: Well, the way it's going, it won't last another ten.
Kwame: [a piece of stone falls from the roof] Look out!
[shoves Ma-Ti and Gi ahead but trips on an uneven piece of pavement himself]
Gi: Kwame! Water!
[draws a column of it from the canal to blast the rock away from him]
Kwame: [stands] Thanks, Gi. When you said Venice was falling apart, I did not think you meant so soon.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.