Top Linksmain detailsbiographyby votesphoto galleryquotes
Filmographiesby yearby typeby ratingsby votesby TV seriesby genreby keyword
Did You Know?photo galleryquotes
Queen Sara Saturday (Character)
from "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood" (1968)
- "Mister Rogers' Neighborhood"
... aka "MisteRogers' Neighborhood" - USA (original title)
- 1762: Celebrates the Arts (2001) TV episode, Played by Fred Rogers
- 1757: Ready to Read? (2000) TV episode, Played by Fred Rogers
- 1755: Curiosity (2000) TV episode, Played by Fred Rogers
- 1740: Noisy and Quiet (1999) TV episode, Played by Fred Rogers
- 1730: You & I Together (1998) TV episode, Played by Fred Rogers
- Christmastime with Mister Rogers (1977) (TV) Played by Fred Rogers
King Friday XIII: I understand that you have been angry with your mother and me.
Prince Tuesday: Well, sort of.
King Friday XIII: That's very understandable.
Prince Tuesday: It is?
King Friday XIII: I used to be angry with my mother and father.
Prince Tuesday: You were?
King Friday XIII: Yes. They would always be working someplace else and I didn't want them to go. But they told me they didn't like leaving me any more than I liked their going. In fact, I remember seeing my father cry one day when he had to leave us.
Prince Tuesday: Your father? Grandfather Thursday cried?
King Friday XIII: He did.
Queen Sara Saturday: Well sometimes we cry when we have to leave you, Tuesday, but we have to do our work. People depend on us to do the work.
See more »
You may correct errors and omissions on this page directly. Clicking the 'Update' button will take you through a step-by-step process.